Join Studio B
You'll get exclusive deals, the latest info and a special welcome gift when you join. Trust us, it's worth it.
Now trending on Twitter. Let's talk.
Where we like to play and share.RSS Blog
Here in Paris, the sun is shining and I can already taste spring… the air is fresh, skin hit by warm rays of sun, people smiling, flowers oh so colorful... I love it! I've even dedicated a whole board to flowers on Pinterest. Every time I look at it, I get so happy about spring! My wardrobe is completely ready for spring. Most of my dresses are sleeveless, so if I'm cold, I just pair them with a sweater and voilà! I can wear them year round. I can't wait to wear my Tacita wedge sandals when it gets warmer!
Here are some pictures that will hopefully inspire you and make you smile as well! Spring is on the way…
Until next time,
Hello, Blowfish B.log readers! Chelsea here again, back to share with you my five favorite things to do on spring break! Since this will be my very last year of college (and subsequently my last spring break), I thought it would be fun to make a short list of some of the fun things to do around Phoenix during this glorious time of year.
1. Attend a spring training game! // Since the Phoenix area is home to the Cactus League, spring training games are in an abundance this time of year. Seats are cheap, and the weather is perfect! I've already been to two games so far this season and can't wait to attend a few more.
2. Get some Bahama Bucks! // Shaved ice is a must have treat during the hot months around here, and Bahama Bucks serves up the best! My suggestion, get the watermelon with cream on top - you won't regret it!
3. Check out the Desert Botanical Garden! // This beautiful garden shows off Phoenix at its best with 145 acres of gorgeous cactus, native trees, and the most beautiful desert flowers you will ever see.
4. Take a dip in The Clarendon Hotel's Oasis pool! // For years now I've been hearing some many great things about this neat hotel and their fancy pool, so I can't wait to finally check it out this spring break!
5. Relax! // Spring break is all about having fun and taking a break, right? So relax with a yummy drink and some time by the pool! You deserve it!
What are your plans for spring break? Going anywhere fun?
Thanks for having me Blowfish Shoes, and until next time!
This past weekend I took a much needed getaway to San Diego and it was beyond beautiful. I had very stressful and drama-filled week last week and my travels to San Diego was just what the doctor ordered! My roommate’s grandparents have a lovely vacation home in La Jolla with an awesome view, so yea I pretty much lucked up! We got there Saturday morning and enjoyed brunch at a nice spot right on the beach, took a little walk on the pier, and had some fun go-karting. As the evening came to a close, we took on downtown San Diego, had a nice dinner at the Hard Rock Café, and took a dip in the hot tub for the perfect night! As you all know from my previous post, I really enjoy running, so it was only right I started off my Sunday morning with a nice run on the beach! The scenery was amazing; I could literally spend all day there. After my morning run, we ate at the ridiculously delicious buffet in the Crown Room of the Hotel Del Coronado and later spent some time at the beach. In a nutshell, this little trip to San Diego was everything I needed and more! I can’t wait to go back!
Hi everyone!! So I'm a bit obsessed with skincare & I'm a huge face of DIY masks. They're all natural & you know exactly what ingredients are going into them. My skin is always really dry so I use the recipe below every so often to give it a boost of moisture!
Do you guys like DIY face masks too? Let me know what your favorites are!!
Yes you read correctly, I said SPAM juice! No I don't mean canned lucheon meat, I'm talking about my favorite juice recipe since I got a juicer this pass Holiday season! SPAM stands for strawberry, pineapple, apple & mint. My favorite ingredient in this juice would hands down have to be the mint, it's enough to be refreshing and not too much where I feel like I'm drinking toothpaste or gum.
Do you guys like to juice? What are your favorite recipes?